Saturday 27 July 2013

Temitope Arogunmati

Temitope Arogunmati
Arts & Crafts Educator and Author of Crafts Unlimited book series

I am a graduate of Fine Arts, OAU, Ile-Ife. As a versatile Arts & Crafts Educator and advocate, I am committed to helping young people like you develop creative skills that will enable you excel in every area of endeavour.

I run a vibrant Arts and Craft training centre with my dynamic team of Arts & Craft experts. We provide training in various exciting creative projects, with careful focus on helping our trainees develop hand, eyes, head and heart coordination skills. Young talents are nurtured and originality is encouraged for well rounded self-development and economic empowerment. I look forward to working closely with you during this camp to teach you some exciting Arts & Craft projects.  


No comments:

Post a Comment