Friday 31 July 2015

Another Camper chimes in …

I don’t even want to go back home!
Activate Youth Camp, hmmm, where do I start from. This is my first year here and to be honest, I didn’t want to come. I felt like I had better things to do, but from Monday, 27th – Friday, 31st July, 2015. It has been a whole lot fun. Right now, I don’t even want to go back home, for sure I am coming next year. When I came to AYC, I was very, in fact, extremely shy, but this programme has helped to boost my confidence now.

I can comfortably stand up to volunteer for any impactful activity taking place around me. AYC has also helped me to control my attitude and character to people, how to relate (etiquette), and how to never give up on my dreams.
For sure AYC has activated me to be who I want to be and how I can achieve it. Thanks to Mrs. Kikelomo Omooba for starting up the initiative.

Adekunle Anita

AYC15 Camper

No comments:

Post a Comment