Friday 31 July 2015

Congratulatory Letter to Self …2025

You cannot beat the dreams and aspirations of #AYC15 Campers when prompted to write a letter to self,  to be delivered in the year 2025. Here goes Victor…

Dear Victor,
I hope all is well with you and your family. I heard that you are now the Chief Accounting Officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, well it is a great pleasure.
I am very excited and happy that I have achieved this great success and my ambition which I have been longing for about a decade now.
Yes, one day Obi will surely become a man and now it has come to fulfilment in my life. I give thanks to God most especially for making this day possible and for making me to accomplish my ambition as the Chief Accountant of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks to God Almighty.
Yours sincerely,

Victor.

No comments:

Post a Comment