Thursday 30 July 2015

I Found My Path in Life


Wow! #ActivateYouthCamp!! should I call it a blessing? or my manna from heaven! It has been four good days. I have heard words and I have met with distinguished people that I believe are God-sent. I thought #ActivateYouthCamp is one of those camps you go to and come back feeling dry, but no, this one is unique, one of a kind. 
I still have so much to learn and I am happy about the amazing people I am meeting. This camp has really started working in me. I am positive that God brought me here to ‘find my path’. I found my path here, right in this camp. Now I realise that God is for everybody and if you leave God, He will leave you.
I know that life is not that easy but if you have God you have the strength you need. ‘It is in me’. I will not give up on my dreams. I have my own path to create. I have it in me!
Christiana Ibiwoye

#AYC15 Mentor

1 comment:

  1. hmm nice, but to correct, God never leaves us (I will "never" leave you nor forsake you -hebrews 13:5).

    ReplyDelete